The Office Manager role is primarily responsible for supporting the agency’s Business Leadership Team, ensuring the office is client ready at all times and fulfills front desk reception duties. This is a visible role and the first impression of the Yamamoto brand.
Represents the Agency brand
- Voice of the agency: Greeting clients, visitors and staff in a friendly, welcoming manner
- Manages cultural activities within the office: office events, gifts, holidays, meals
- Reliable: is ready to make a difference, is serious and a self-starter
- Discretion: sees all, hears much, says nothing inappropriate
- Demonstrates Yamamoto’s Curious, Creative and Courageous values day in and day out
Curious: We never stop learning or exploring.
Creative: We light up the room with engaging imagination.
Courageous: We are fearless and are up for any challenge.
- Support executive meetings and new business as required
- Coordinate and manage all business travel for agency business leadership
- Update and maintain agency staff directory
- Assist with expense reporting and time tracking for select staff
Office and Supply Management
- Detail oriented: shapes the office experience of fresh coffee, welcome signs, supplies, meeting preparation and choreography and transportation coordination
- Administration of company events including in-house grocery orders, monthly lunch and other events
- Manage all general office orders and requests
- Maintain employee front desk calendar of in/outs and monitor all staff PTO balances
- Create and email daily company announcements
- Assist in agency marketing such as postcard and holiday mailings
- Lead, manage or assist with creative and account projects as needed
- Shipping management including notification of proof of delivery notices and package receipt
Human Resource and Finance Support
- Receive and organize new hire resumes by department for management review and response
- Coordinate and manage recruitment, hiring and onboarding process
- Assist in other human resource and finance/accounting duties as needed
Internal Agency Responsibilities:
The Office Manager has specific internal agency responsibilities.
- Training – Participate in structured and unstructured training opportunities and further learning to be successful.
- Administration – Adhere to and support agency/departmental policies and systems.