The Digital Marketing Analyst (DMA) will work within the Insights and Innovation Team. The DMA will assist in development and implementation of digital marketing campaigns including meaningful measurement strategies that align with client objectives; produce KPI dashboards using Google Data Studio or other BI tools and deliver monthly, cross channel reporting with actionable insights; execute social media campaigns, both paid and organic; build and manage Google Adwords campaigns, analyze results and offer optimization recommendations meant to improve efficiencies and increase ROI.
The Digital Marketing Analyst will also support strategy and account staff in conducting audience research, segmentation, social listening and related analyses, leveraging open source data as well as third-party planning tools and resources available on a subscription basis.
He/she will also collaborate with the agency finance team to reconcile media spend across different client budgets.
Management of Google Ads
- Value Proposition – Google Ads Vs. Facebook/LinkedIn/Twitter
- Campaign Setup and Management
- Audience/Keyword Research
- Weekly Account Optimizations
- Negative Keyword Management
- Conversion Optimization
Social Media Campaign Management
- Facebook Ads – Build campaigns and manage spend
- LinkedIn Ads - Build campaigns and manage spend
- Twitter Ads - Build campaigns and manage spend
- Campaign Optimization - Analyze account performance and execute weekly campaign edits
Key Skills and Experience
- Experience in working within a marketing/business intelligence environment
- Strong intuitive analytical ability to produce campaign performance and audience segmentation analyses, using data from multiple sources (digital campaigns, web analytics, first- and third-party data, social data, etc.)
- Experience working with analytical software (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture, etc.)
- Experience working with Google Ads and other paid search platforms
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint for producing client reports and presentations
- Experience in identifying and validating strategic and tactical marketing objectives
- Experience in measuring and analyzing online marketing campaigns including: natural and paid search, email, affiliate, display and social
- Experience in working with the following: Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ad Accounts, Google Data Studio, Google Analytics, Datarama, Power BI, Marketo or Pardot. Other email automation platform or BI tool experience a plus.
- Experience in working with research, media planning and social listening tools such as: Statista, Simmons, Scarborough, Comscore, Netbase, and CubeYou.
- Experience with tools for A/B and multivariate testing, such as Google Website Optimizer, Visual Website Optimizer, Optimizely, Maxymiser, etc., is also a plus.
Agency Corporate Responsibilities:
- Agency Representative in the Community – Member of clubs and organizations propagation of the business and advertising communities.
- Agency Growth – Consistently support growth opportunities with current and prospective clients.
- Agency Commitment – Demonstrate loyalty to the agency and undertake non-account-related agency tasks/functions for the good of the agency.
- Agency Culture – Demonstrate agency core values: curious, creative and courageous
- Curious - We never stop learning or exploring.
- Creative - We light up the room with engaging imagination.
- Courageous - We are fearless and are up for any challenge.